Sunday, January 30, 2005

Collaboratory

I had soooooooooo much fun! It was fun to watch Issy dance, though I wish I could move like that. I definetly envy her, just because she is Issy and because she has Roberto. O well, I guess I'll live. Well, I'm pretty sure that Brad didn't get much sleep last night. I mean, I did kind of throw a lot at him. There's no going back now. I hope that I didn't just screw my self over. That would really suck if I did. My life is fucked up enough right now as it is. I'm not sure if I did the right thing, but I know that I definetly did something. But Franklin was right, as much as I hate to admit it, when he said that it would be better if he heard it from me than from Bobby. I couldn't tell exactly what his reaction was as I was looking at his eyes, not his face. I do know that he looked at me and then blinked. What that means, I have no clue. I don't really remember what I said, but I do remember saying that I am bi and asking him if it was ok with him. He told me something, that it was fine or something like that, and then saying that I was a really great person. Awwwwwww. He is soooooooo sweet. I really didn't wanna tell him, but Franklin convinced me. Damn those eyes of his! And his looks! He kept giving me THE look, if you know what I'm talking about. Well, my life should be pretty interesting for the next few days! Not that that is a bad thing, but I don't know. The one thing that I do know is, I'm nervous.

No comments: