Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Birthday!

It was my birthday today! I am now 15, which means that I can officially date! Woot! It was funny, earlier today me and Isabel were walking down to Java to meet Brad and Franklin when I started to discuss our plans. Brad had just asked me out to Fat Jimmy's for dinner later tonight, but I didn't know if I could go because my mom hadn't said yes yet. She has this annoying habit of talking to people's parents before making any decisions. Grrrrrr. Well, anyway, we were walking and I told her that I hoped that I could go but that I wasn't sure because I wasn't allowed to date until I was 15. There was a moment of silence and then it hit me ( along with isabel's hand), I turned 15 today! To be exact, I said "Oh shit! I'm 15 today!" then Isabel, being her lovely, nice little self, said "Duh!" and smacked on the back of the head. It was soooooo funny at the moment. Neither one of us could believe that I had actually forgot that it was my birthday. It was hilarious. Well, after we were done cracking up, we went on to Java to meet Brad and Franklin and played a game of Scrabble in which we ended the game in a tie. Brad and me then walked to Fat Jimmy's where we ate cheese pizza chatted about anything that popped into our heads. Of course, as many people know, with me that can be just about anything. Hee hee. Anyways, after we ate we walked back to his house. On the way to eat and back to his house, Brad held my hand. he actually did it, I didn't have to take his first! I am so happy that he is actually initiating something! When we got back to his house, we sat down on the sofa to talk until my mom got there. When she did, we hugged at the door, and I kissed him. It was on the cheeck, but it was something. Then he kissed me back! Yaaaaaay! He told me that he loved me, then I had to leave. His dad had been in the room earlier, but he had left. My mom had turned around to go back to the car when I kissed him. Yes, i had to kiss him to even get a kiss, but he did kiss me back. Like Aimee said, I guess that sometimes you have to start things yourself. Every time I think about it, I smile. I can't wait til HE kisses me! It was the best birthday present that he could have given me. Plus, it was my first real date, and it was my birthday.

No comments: