Friday, January 28, 2005

wednesday

NO TRACK!!!!! I am sooooo happy! I can sleep and eat as much of anything that I want! Yaaaay! I had a pretty good day. Except for orchestra. That was bad. I was so nervous because he gave a us a pop quiz and it just HAD to be the part that I don't know. I didn't have to go, but I will tomarrow. Yikes. I brought my violin home to practice and then discovered that I had no music. Brillliant. I feel so blonde. Must be the highlights finally kicking in.Well, my day interersting enough. I seemed to have learned somethings from a questionair. Though I already suspected them, I still don't like it. Not good. And I'm not just talking about mine. Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! My dog just ate my dinner! Hmf, well, I guess I've gotta go and fix me some more!As an afterthought, I really wanna know EXACTLY what went on at Andykins's house.

No comments: