Friday, January 21, 2005

3 Miles!

I ran 3 miles! Well, it was supposed to be 3.1, but we took a shortcut or two so it equaled 3 miles instead. Hey, you would too if you had to run that much! Issy got to get out of it, her excuse was cotillion. Hmf. If you're reading this, I'm gonna kill you!! I ran the most that I ever have and YOU skipped it! And I didn't even have an asthma attack. I came really close, but I didn't actually have one. I twisted my ankle, but other than that, I did it just fine. My calves are KILLING me. I don't know what I'm gonna do about it either. Maybe go to the doctor, I dunno. I don't like them. O well, I can't stand the pain anymore. I was close to tears yesterday, so I'm gonna do what I have to. Well, can't wait to see you Issy, so that I chew you out. Funfunfun.


1 comment:

isabel said...

where'd you run them? i'll run tommorow or sunday at seneca. i mean, i'll run to seneca and then run the course. :-D i think five miles will make up for it, don't you?