Sunday, January 23, 2005

fluff

Basically, I'm typing because I am sooooooooooo bored. I just finished writing the scripts of MY version of ActIII Scene 2 of Romeo and Juliet. We are doing the play for english. And get this, I have to make out with someone because I was lucky enough to be assigned the role of Juliet. Well, it's official, we are using puppets. Though I'm not sure that that's any better. My hand making a puppet make out with another puppet/hand. GRRRRRRRRRRR! Rhinehart sucks! He just needs to...I'll be nice. But you get the idea. I just read Franklin's blog and heard from Isabel what happened the other night. Again, I'm going to be nice (what is up with this?), for Franklin's sake. Though I'd love nothing more than to laugh and laugh and stare at him dumbfounded. Seriously. But like he said, it was good exercise. Really good. Now all he has to do is sprint that and be just like us on the track team. LoL. Well, I'm over at Isabel's right now, and she is about to practice her saxophone so I might wanna get off. Well, Not much to say exceot that tomarrow should be interesting.

No comments: