Friday, January 21, 2005

Animals

I miss my animals. Today during track thats all I could think about. I have lost 6 kitties and a dog. I lost 2 cats, Precious and Oscar, when my dad kicked me out, 2 had to go to the humane society, Tigger and Robin who were orange tabby twins, 1 ran away, meagan, the calico and 1 had to be put to sleep, Buddy, the yellow tiger tabby. Plus one of my dogs had to go to the humane society. The number of animals had decreased by over half in the last month. Mittens, my 13 year old gray tiger tabby, is having seizures and stuff and might not be around for too much longer. Her brother, DJ, is also 13 and has his own problems from old age. Brook, my 14 year old dog, is getting near the time for her to go because of her problems. She's deaf, partially bling and can't hold herself up a while without falling. My dog Nakoda, the black and white husky/malamute, is having major hip problemsand is in a lot of pain. He is six right now and the vet said he would probably only make it to the age of 7. Plus, my mom is thinking about going down to one cat in my house over there. That means that I'd have to lose another cat. I don't know if I can deal with that. I have a feeling that this year is going to be very painful. I really don't want to lose them, they are my life.

1 comment:

isabel said...

i'm so sorry. i'm always here, my lovely french cheese.