Saturday, February 05, 2005

Manual's Homecoming

It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and Brad went with Issy and Robert. The game was really boring, so we just sat there and talked for 2 hours. Me and Brad that is. Issy and Robert were at work. We got to the dance late because the game didn't end until 9:30, but it was fine.Except that we missed who became king and queen, but that didn't really matter as I don't know anyone anyways and I don't think Brad does either. Well, it took a while, but we finally started dancing. That's saying something as neither one of us can dance. seriously. We can't.Anyway, we tried to stick close to Issya md Roberto, but we got separated by the crowd. I was a little worried as I had no clue what Brad was gonna do without knowing anyone. As it turns out, we managed. By managing I mean he kissed me. FINALLY!!!!! He asked me if I had ever kissed a boy before. I said no, which isn't a lie, as I have kissed a girl, not a boy. I'm not gonna commment on his kissing, I might do that later, I dunno. But I'll tell you what. I was sooooooooooooo happy because he did it, not me! I am so estatic right now! Hee hee...well, I guess I'd better go and do something else so that I can stop smiling (yeah, right). Issy knows how I feel. AT LEAST I DON'T SQEAK!!!!!!!!

No comments: