Thursday, February 24, 2005

issy's making me update

I just came back from the shoe store with Issy. We went to get some running shoes. I desperately needed them because I was in pain in my lower back, neck and calves. Now I have some actual running shoes! Yay! Issy's making me do this, as you can see by the title. Well, I guess I'm here for dinner, but not for the night. Laura's sick and needs as little stress as possible, so I've gotta go home eventually. O well, I'll deal with it. Oy, I'm thinking about a lot. Mostly about Brad and what I'm gonna do this weekend. And about what I told Frankie today in orchestra. Frankie, don't you dare say ANYTHING! Well, Issy knows now, so I guess it's ok. But still, stop with that demonic smile of yours! I mean it, you seriously have a death wish.

No comments: