Monday, February 14, 2005

bad things

The shit has definetly hit the fan now. I mean, really. Everyone who is gonna read this will know what im talking about, so I don't have to repeat it. Plus, I don't think it would help. All I know is that I just had a huge fight with my mom over everything and anything that has happened over the past few days, from my clothes to my friends. My mum has grounded me, banned me from buying any black clothes, jewelry, make-up or wearing it. She is not going to let me be in a room alone, I can't go over to Issy's anymore unless she's the only one there, my mum and my aunt and I have to have a little chat, she doesn't trust me anymore and she willl be monitering all my conversations anywhere, like IM or phone or in person. She's yelling at me, and I can't take it anymore. I'm about to lose it. If one more thing happens, I swear I'll snap. I have no clue what I'm gonna do. Or what I can.

No comments: