Wednesday, July 06, 2005

im fine

I mean it you guys, I'm fine. One night's sleep (or lack thereof) isn't going to kill me, I promise. Yeah, I may be tired, but who wouldn't be. I'll just have to be sure and sleep tonight, and even if I don' t that still won' t hurt me too bad. I'd be one hell of a bitch though. As for the food, I do eat. I do. But only when it's something that I like. I have to be in a certain mood for food, and I know that Eryn, if not Issy too, know what I mean when I say that.That's just the way it is. Yeah, I think that it has been too long since I last had something to eat because I'm a little weak and lightheaded, but I'll get something. I can't get out of dinner. But stop worrying, I'm ok, nothing is going to happen. Happy?Love y'all.








Yes, I said y'all, shut up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i believe you...