Thursday, July 07, 2005

better

Yeah, I got 2 hours of sleep last night, but it felt sooo good. It was one of those really deep sleeps. So I feel a lot better now. I also had a double cheeseburger from mcdonald (the only thing that is halfway decent) and a bag of doritos for dinner. I got some sleeo, and this morning I had 2 bowls of cereal and for kunch I had a cheeseburger and chili-cheese fries from Rally's. Wasn't bad. So, now I'm full, have had some rest, and am in a good mood. BUt I sure wasn't yesterday. I had to go to my aunt's work, so I didn't get to tell Andykins bye, and when I got there i had to work. Work as in watch 50 kids 11 and under in one room. They were LOUD! And annoying, and don't listen. Any ways, I got out of there at 8 and we went home. When i got ther, she told me that I had chores to do. It was almost 10 at the time, I was like, ARE YOU NUTS?!!Evidently so, because I still had to do them. I didn't get to bed until 12:30. But hey, it's all over now, so I'm good. I get to go hang out with Maeghan tomorrow, so that should be fun.Bibi.

No comments: