Monday, July 18, 2005

Friday Night Game Night

I don't know if you all know this, (Issy, you probably do, and you too Franklin) but my mum and Luara and a few other people have been trying to organize a game night. Well, they did it. This Friday there will be a game night at my church. It is the first one, and they want as many people as possible to come, so I am supposed to invite all my friends.I hope you all can come, because I have no choice, I must go. I am kinda co-hosting it. There will be food (provided by the people who come) and games or activities, or whatever the hell you wanna call them. Yeah, so, please be there. It's from 7-10. I really would like to see you all there, because I am leaving saturday for 10 days, and my mum has just informed that I can't make any plans to hang out with friends this week because I've got stuff to do.So basically that is the only way that I will be able to see you guys, for a while. After I get back from the vacation, I have a camp the next week, and 3 days after that, school starts. That sucks.So yeah, be there. Can't wait to see ya.

5 comments:

isabel said...

so we'll be there. All of us. Robert if i can wrangle it. Bobby, probably not since he's playing at java that night.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there if you and everyone else wants me to.

isabel said...

hell yeah aimee....d'uh. lovelovelove

Anonymous said...

C'est comme vous voulez. Ask Issy.

Brie said...

Good doggies!