Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sweet 16

Today is my birthday! Yay! I'm finally 16! I'd like to get my permit, and I hope I can soon. Maybe the end of this week, who knows. It's all up to mum. And I did go to school, after mum being all you can't stay home and then telling me (after I got up and showered and dressed with no chance of getting back to sleep) that I didn't have to go. But I decided to go anyway, see my friends, not have to do make-up work, and not stay home. But they weren't happy about that.Evidently, they wanted me too spend my 16th birthday with them. Mum was going to take me out to dinner, and Susan to breakfast, or something like sad. So they're all upset, and I'm not sure what to think. No, I didn't want to spend it with them, I prefer the company of my friends, even if we are in school. And besides, I had an awesome time at the Coffeehouse. Oh, it was great. One of the bands was just awesome. I want them to make a cd so that I can buy it. Eryn and I are both freaks, we love the bass and the drums, and this band was just amazing.Tommy's band was ok too, but they sounded a little muddy. I think it may have been the sound system.But the last band that we were able to stay and listen to was hilarious. We were outside, and the dude was humping the door. The door had glass, so we were able to see it. Then he went away, and came back with his pants off and proceeded to hump the window. Once again, we had a perfect view.Oh, it was funny. Overall, I think I had a pretty good day. But Maeghan doesn't feel good, and that makes me sad. I hope she gets to feeling better soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, lordy....I had no idea it was your birthday. If I did, I would have showered you with kisses and such. I am sooo sorry. Happy belated birthday, dear!