Tuesday, January 10, 2006

my hair

I dyed my hair! Yes, tis now purple with blue tips. I love it so. It's a light purple, but it's purple and it's awesome. I love my skills, because I got mum to say yes. She said yes to something! And if she would have changed her mind, I would have said too late.It was fun too, I had a good time at Eryn's. Alex did it. The freshman Alex, with the constantly color changin hair, she's really cool and good at it. My aunt is going to freak. She doesn't know that I did it, and I'm not telling her. I'm supposed to go to her work tomorrow, so I guess she'll find out then.Hee hee. And before mum let me she asked if I would swear that the dye isn't permanent. It's not. It's semi-permanent. Hee hee, pushing it I know, but still, not quite permanent. Oh, I've wanted to do this for a while, and I really needed a change.This shall be fun.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Hope you have fun with your semi-permanent change. Maybe you can find some purple Sketchers to go with the hair?

roxanne