Wednesday, January 25, 2006

3 weeks

I would have posted yesterday, but I went to bed early and didn't get the chance to. It's been 3 weeks since I've done anything stupid, and I plan on it staying that way. I realize what it does to my friends, and I can't do that to you guys anymore.I've been really happy the past 3 weeks, and it's been really nice. I'm not quite sure why I have been, but I'm definitely not complaining about it. The past 2 days have a been a little harder, but I'm all right. I wasn't in school today because I really don't feel good. I went to bed at 7 yesterday and I didn't get up until 10:30 this morning. Mum says that this weekend is to be a family weekend. I think I was home enough, and have done enough work over the past 2 weekend to not have to have a family weekend. Just thinking about that puts me into a bad mood. I'm trying to work my way out of it. Mum says that I have a lot of chores to do,my regular and she really wants me to tackle cleaning this house up. It needs it, but that doesn't mean that I want it to be me who has to do it.I think that I shall do my regular chores and all the other things that I know she wants to get done this weekend today, and maybe then I shall be able to get away this weekend. Both of them are being real bitches. Susan is being all yelling and because I said so, while mum is being all, no, I want you to do this. I dunno, it's just been a little harder to deal with them as time goes on. But maybe I'll be able to work something out. Right now, Susan is being worse than mum, so I'd personally rather be here for once than over there.Oh well. I think I shall go eat something and then get to work on my chores. Hope you had fun at school, haha! Although I don't know which I'd choose,lol...

2 comments:

isabel said...

collab saturday, be there lovely brie.

pllllleeeease?

I hope for the sake of collab that it isn't a family weekend.

Anonymous said...

Issy, you are a living advertisment for collab.

Brie-I'm so happy for you, sweetheart. It sucks that you have to do chores though, but that's just life. Just get it over with. Find something to pass the time while you do it though.