Saturday, June 11, 2005

survey

I know, I know, lame, but this is what happens when I'm bored. Hey, it could be worse...and the only one exempt from this is Eryn, because I know that she won't do it anyway. Eryn, if you decide to, go right ahead, I'd like to see the answers because they should be interesting. But to everyone else, you know I can't make you, but I thank you if you do, because it gives me something to do. Hello my name is_______. I ________ Brie. Brie is _______. Me + Brie = _______. I wish Brie and I were ______. If I were alone in a room with Brie, I would _______. I want Brie to know that I __________. I think Brie should _________. Brie needs to _________. I want to ____________ Brie. Someday Brie will ________. _______ reminds me of Brie. Without Brie I would _______. Memories of Brie are ________. Brie can be __________. The worst thing about Brie is _________. The best thing about Brie is _________. Brie _________.

No comments: