Friday, June 10, 2005

I'M BACK!!!

Yup, I'm home. I missed you guys soooo much! I can't wait to see you all!!!Well, I had a pretty good time. Here are some highlights (if oyu want details, you'll have to talk to me): I biked a total of 45 miles in 2 days, went to the cincinnati reds baseball game (yes, I did enjoy it), spent ALL day at a water park across from Kings Island called The Beach, saved someone's life in the wave pool there,got sunburned, got a little surprise from the goddess of womanhood (whoever that is) which majorly sucked, and had a water ballon fight an hour before we left to come back. So, I've been busy, had a good time, but still missed you guys. I've gotta see you all soon. Talk to you when I do.Love you all.

2 comments:

eryn said...

don't you just hate that little bitch? i do. i also hate her little surprises...

glad you're home!
eryn

Anonymous said...

nice bike ride, and that is too bad about the little "goddess" there. The guys have a manhood god, it comes around way too often and causes a whole shitload more trouble >_> lol
hope to see you soon