Monday, August 08, 2005

Decision

Well, I'm not going to the Smokies. I know that I really would have enjoyed it, I've heard that it is absolutely gorgeous, but I just don't have the time.It would just be too stressful. I would have 3 days after I got back to get everything ready, which is not enough time because it's not just school stuff.Plus, today is Sunday, and they kinda leave Monday, too much to get done before then. I just got back from Susan's, where I have been babysitting and working, so I'm tired. I haven't had much sleep the past couple of nights, because I'm just not tired.I mean, I feel fine, so it's ok. My mum siad that I probably won't get t hang with friends much, if at all, this week because of the stuff that I have to do.Sorry, guys, I really miss you all, it's been way too long. But I'll see you during school (woop dee do), so until then, Bye.

1 comment:

isabel said...

i'm kinda glad you aren't going. You've been to a massive number of camps and also served large numbers of people ice cream. You deserve a break from all things involving effort. Je t'aime. Enjoy your rest. as summer drains away like a hot bath. which we both need. me thanks you marching band (dammmit i hate that) and you because you've actually been going to the cross country practices. lovelove