Friday, April 29, 2005

Blogs

Well, I'm officially grounded from the internet now. I have to be off early, like 8 or 8:30 now. This is all because of the most stupid, immature, irrational, self-centered reason ever. It's because I won't let her read my blog. Or any of my friends. I mean, come on! It's not her place! I need to have some privacy! Yes, you guys can read it, but that's because most of the time it has something to do with you. And yes, I understand her arguement that it's on the internet and everyone can read it, but everyone doesn't know me. So I don't care. They know nothing about me, or who I'm talking about, so it really doesn't mean much.And as for my friends blogs, that's not her place either. You all need to have a place that you can write and not have to worry about anyone reading it and judging you for it. Which my mum would do. She has already told me that she wants to read a certain someone's because she is worried that they might be depressed, suicidal,or in a cutting mood. You all have a right to your privacy as well. So I'm not gonna tell. I don't think that I should get into trouble for it, but if that's what happens then so be it. I'm not going to do that to you all. I just hope that she'll come to her senses.

3 comments:

isabel said...

would this certain someone be me? because i am happy to talk to her. if it is me, and letting her read it would help, then let her read it.

eryn said...

hey. it's me. i already know that every one else in the world thinks i'm nuts, but i wouldn't mind anouther one. if she says anything about the language just tell her i don't give a flying fuck in hell. i think that'll clear things up. also, she doesn't have a right to intrude on yours out our privecy, but don't say anything you would later on regret.

love you. eryn

Me said...

parents are really... interesting sometimes. your mom doesn't know me so hey, I'm safe. Sucks for you though, I wish I could help. :) ttyl