Monday, March 21, 2005

Thinking

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. I have been grounded, and whenever I did manage to geton, I never had anything evetnful to write about. OK, on to the subject. Thinking. Wow, this is one of those things that if you do, gets you into trouble, and if you don't, you still get into trouble. I've got a lot of things happening right now, way too much to write down here with the amount of time that I have. But I do have a poem that I'd like to post. Lemme know what you think, I might read it at Collaboratory. Here goes:
Regrets
My regrets are of not doing,
Of not thinking,
Of not praying.
My regrets are of not taking that chance,
Of not walking out on that limb,
To do what is right,
For fear that that limb might break,
That I might fall
And never get up again
My regrets are of not knowing
Knowing that I can do it
And yet being afraid
My regrets
My regrets are of not taking advantage
Of not trying something new
Of waiting until it's too late
These are my Regrets

2 comments:

Me said...

hi, you should post up the poemn you wrote today in Rhineharts class. :) It was good too

eryn said...

hey bri, i really like the poem. i do think that you should read it at colabritory. in the mean time: pick up your phone!!!