Wednesday, August 01, 2007

SENIOR!!

YES!! I'm a SENIOR!!! They sent the letter, I passed Junior year! I'm so happy! I got the letter in the mail this weekend. It pretty much said that they hadn't calculated everything in yet, and when they did, I ended up with 4 C's and 3 A's. I mean, I don't like C's, but they're a hell of a lot better than failing. It sucks that I had almost the entire summer thinking that I failed. It really would have been nice to know. Would have saved me a lot of stress and punishment. But I'm not a Junior anymore. How awesome is that? I get to be in classes with my friends, and graduate with them. Let's hope this year is better than last. I'm so happy!!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

I'm so happy for you! I guess going through all that stress will make you appreciate your senior year that much more. :)

eryn said...

yay. Oh, I'm so happy for you. I guess I'll see you on Monday then