Wednesday, March 08, 2006

sick

Yeah, I wasn't at school Monday because I was sick all weekend, and I wasn't there today because of the same reason. I really shouldn't have gone back yesterday, but I missed people, and I though I was feeling better.Obviously not. I didn't wake up until 1 today. Which I must admit, was nice, but with the way I felt yesterday, I was glad I didn't go to school today. I think I'll be there tomorrow though, because I don't want to stay home with mum, and I need to get my make-up work, I really am not looking forward to having to do a lot. So yeah, I hope you guys are feeling good,not sick, and stay that way. Because this sucks. Ttyl.

1 comment:

Me said...

yeah, everyone has been sick lately.
hey, you should read my blog, because no one ever reads it...
ttyl
gibson