Thursday, December 08, 2005

Snow!

It was the first snow of the year today! Although there wasn't much, and most of it was frozen rain, there was a little. It was beautiful. Oh how I love the snow. This is my favorite season. I don't know why, but I love winter. I love the cold, and the snow. Plus, everything in a blanket of white that you can sled over, or throw, or make snow angels in (cough *Eryn* cough).It's just a great season. And I love what it means. It means cold nights, but warmth, cuddled up under the covers with my person. Yeah, I know I'm pathetic, but I don't care. It's the perfect weather for hot chocolate and coffee, both of which I love. And we got off school early, which was awesome.So, I get to go over to Maeghans tomorrow, I get to spend the night at Eryn's Saturday ninght, and everything's good. Yay. Ok, well, I'm gonna go get my homework done and then get some sleep.

1 comment:

eryn said...

they all hate me